Book your CHO to MCI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlottesville to Kansas City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHO and MCI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlottesville Albemarle to Kansas City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHO to MCI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHO to MCI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to la and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Seattle you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlottesville to Kansas City (CHO to MCI)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlottesville and Kansas City from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHO to MCI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CHO to MCI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHO to MCI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlottesville, VA to Kansas City, MO in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)