Book your CHO to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlottesville to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHO and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlottesville Albemarle to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHO to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHO to TYS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlottesville to Knoxville (CHO to TYS)
- Comair carried a total of 35 passengers from CHO to TYS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHO to TYS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from CHO to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlottesville to Knoxville in 2009 was 69%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlottesville, VA to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHO to TYS in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 200 seats were available on flights from CHO to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69 passengers flew on all flights from CHO to TYS that year.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Charlottesville, VA to Knoxville, TN.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Charlottesville and Knoxville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlottesville and Knoxville from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 69 passengers that flew from Charlottesville to Knoxville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Las Vegas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.