Book your CHO to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlottesville to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHO and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlottesville Albemarle to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHO to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHO to MKE Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Florida you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Atlantic City Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlottesville to Milwaukee (CHO to MKE)
- There were 30 passengers that flew from Charlottesville to Milwaukee in 2009.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 30 passengers from CHO to MKE in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHO to MKE for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlottesville and Milwaukee from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHO to MKE in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- 76 seats were available on flights from CHO to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30 passengers flew on all flights from CHO to MKE that year.
- Air Uganda operated flights from CHO to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Charlottesville, VA to Milwaukee, WI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlottesville, VA to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlottesville to Milwaukee.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlottesville to Milwaukee in 2009 was 39.47%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)