Book your CHO to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlottesville to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHO and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlottesville Albemarle to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHO to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHO to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlottesville Albemarle to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CHO to LGA
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlottesville to New York (CHO to LGA)
- The newest aircraft servicing CHO to LGA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Colgan Air offers flights from Charlottesville, VA to New York, NY.
- Air Greenland operated flights from CHO to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlottesville, VA to New York, NY in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- There were 11,412 passengers that flew from Charlottesville to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlottesville to New York in 2009 was 39.18%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlottesville to New York.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 11,412 passengers from CHO to LGA in 2009.
- 29,041 seats were available on flights from CHO to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,412 passengers flew on all flights from CHO to LGA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlottesville and New York from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHO to LGA for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Aruba Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Oahu and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Solvang Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Montego Bay Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.