Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlottesville and Newark from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlottesville, VA to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada operated flights from CHO to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 63 passengers that flew from Charlottesville to Newark in 2009.
- Air Canada carried a total of 63 passengers from CHO to EWR in 2009.
- 128 seats were available on flights from CHO to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63 passengers flew on all flights from CHO to EWR that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlottesville to Newark.
- Air Canada offers flights from Charlottesville, VA to Newark, NJ.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHO to EWR in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlottesville to Newark in 2009 was 49.22%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHO to EWR for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)