Book your CHO to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlottesville to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHO and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlottesville Albemarle to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHO to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHO to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Charlottesville Albemarle to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CHO to PHL
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlottesville to Philadelphia (CHO to PHL)
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from CHO to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,450 seats were available on flights from CHO to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 305 passengers flew on all flights from CHO to PHL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlottesville, VA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHO to PHL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlottesville to Philadelphia in 2009 was 38.02%.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Charlottesville, VA to Philadelphia, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlottesville and Philadelphia from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 305 passengers from CHO to PHL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHO to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlottesville to Philadelphia.
- There were 305 passengers that flew from Charlottesville to Philadelphia in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Los Angeles Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Boston Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Florida Keys Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Island today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.