Book your CHO to RIC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Charlottesville to Richmond airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHO and RIC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charlottesville Albemarle to Richmond Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHO to RIC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHO to RIC Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Whistler? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kissimmee Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Little Rock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Charlottesville to Richmond (CHO to RIC)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlottesville, VA to Richmond, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CHO to RIC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHO to RIC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHO to RIC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlottesville and Richmond from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)