Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing YYG to BOS in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Charlottetown to Boston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYG to BOS for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair operated flights from YYG to BOS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair offers flights from Charlottetown, Canada to Boston, MA.
- Comair carried a total of 1,739 passengers from YYG to BOS in 2009.
- There were 1,739 passengers that flew from Charlottetown to Boston in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Charlottetown to Boston in 2009 was 40.83%.
- 3,650 seats were available on flights from YYG to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,739 passengers flew on all flights from YYG to BOS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Charlottetown and Boston from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Charlottetown, Canada to Boston, MA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)