Book your CHA to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chattanooga to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHA and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Chattanooga Metropolitan to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHA to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chattanooga (CHA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chattanooga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHA to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Chattanooga Metropolitan to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CHA to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chattanooga to Atlanta (CHA to ATL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHA to ATL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Comair, American Eagle, Northwest Airlink, Republic Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta, GA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chattanooga and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Chattanooga and Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 120,149 passengers from CHA to ATL in 2009.
- The shortest flight between CHA and ATL takes about 28 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CHA to ATL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHA to ATL in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- 152,394 seats were available on flights from CHA to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 122,339 passengers flew on all flights from CHA to ATL that year.
- The average flight time from Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta, GA takes about 28 minutes.
- Flight #6365, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 75 minutes average delay between flights from Chattanooga to Atlanta.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chattanooga to Atlanta in 2009 was 78.69%.
- There were 122,339 passengers that flew from Chattanooga to Atlanta in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from Chattanooga to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Chattanooga to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Chattanooga and Atlanta is 106 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Spirit Lake Iowa you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.