to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chattanooga to Knoxville in 2009 was 76.2%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHA to TYS for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- There were 131 passengers that flew from Chattanooga to Knoxville in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 58 passengers from CHA to TYS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chattanooga and Knoxville from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chattanooga, TN to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHA to TYS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chattanooga and Knoxville.
- 236 seats were available on flights from CHA to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131 passengers flew on all flights from CHA to TYS that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from CHA to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, American Eagle offer flights from Chattanooga, TN to Knoxville, TN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Boston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to Paris today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.