Book your CHA to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chattanooga to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHA and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Chattanooga Metropolitan to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Chattanooga (CHA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chattanooga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHA to BNA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including WV State Fair you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chattanooga to Nashville (CHA to BNA)
- American Eagle operated flights from CHA to BNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair carried a total of 50 passengers from CHA to BNA in 2009.
- 94 seats were available on flights from CHA to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67 passengers flew on all flights from CHA to BNA that year.
- There were 67 passengers that flew from Chattanooga to Nashville in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chattanooga to Nashville in 2009 was 69.32%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHA to BNA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chattanooga, TN to Nashville, TN in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chattanooga and Nashville from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair, American Eagle offer flights from Chattanooga, TN to Nashville, TN.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHA to BNA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chattanooga and Nashville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)