Book your CHA to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chattanooga to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CHA and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Chattanooga Metropolitan to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CHA to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chattanooga (CHA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chattanooga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CHA to MCO Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Copenhagen and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Davenport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chattanooga to Orlando (CHA to MCO)
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Chattanooga, TN to Orlando, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chattanooga to Orlando in 2009 was 25.7%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 73 passengers from CHA to MCO in 2009.
- There were 73 passengers that flew from Chattanooga to Orlando in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CHA to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHA to MCO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chattanooga, TN to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHA to MCO for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chattanooga and Orlando from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chattanooga to Orlando.
- 284 seats were available on flights from CHA to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 73 passengers flew on all flights from CHA to MCO that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)