Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chattanooga to Tyler in 2009 was 87.5%.
- There were 77 passengers that flew from Chattanooga to Tyler in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CHA to TYR for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CHA to TYR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chattanooga to Tyler.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chattanooga, TN to Tyler, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer which started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle offers flights from Chattanooga, TN to Tyler, TX.
- American Eagle operated flights from CHA to TYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chattanooga and Tyler from American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- 88 seats were available on flights from CHA to TYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77 passengers flew on all flights from CHA to TYR that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 77 passengers from CHA to TYR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)