Book your ORD to ACA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Acapulco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and ACA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to ACA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Acapulco (ACA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Acapulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to ACA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kayak Cheap Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in India you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Acapulco (ORD to ACA)
- American Airlines, Air Greenland, USA 3000 offer flights from Chicago, IL to Acapulco, Mexico.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to ACA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 2,851 passengers that flew from Chicago to Acapulco in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Acapulco in 2009 was 74.4%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Acapulco, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 2,211 passengers from ORD to ACA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Acapulco from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 3,603 seats were available on flights from ORD to ACA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,851 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to ACA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to ACA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and Acapulco.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to ACA for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)