Book your ORD to ABE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Allentown airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and ABE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Lehigh Valley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to ABE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Allentown (ABE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Allentown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to ABE Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Lehigh Valley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to ABE
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Allentown (ORD to ABE)
- ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Allentown.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Allentown.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Allentown in 2009 was 71.83%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 30,163 passengers from ORD to ABE in 2009.
- Flight #7003, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 41 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Allentown.
- 59,086 seats were available on flights from ORD to ABE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42,299 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to ABE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to ABE in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to ABE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Allentown from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America offer flights from Chicago, IL to Allentown, PA.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Allentown is 654 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ORD to ABE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Allentown, PA takes about 83 minutes.
- The shortest flight between ORD and ABE takes about 82 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Chicago and Allentown.
- There were 42,299 passengers that flew from Chicago to Allentown in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Allentown, PA in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)