Book your ORD to ATW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Appleton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and ATW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Outagamie County Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Appleton (ATW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Appleton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to ATW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Trinidad and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Outagamie County Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to ATW
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Appleton (ORD to ATW)
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Appleton.
- Flight #5796, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 97 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Appleton.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Appleton.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Appleton in 2009 was 69.04%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to ATW in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Chicago, IL to Appleton, WI.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ORD to ATW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Appleton, WI takes about 30 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Appleton from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Appleton is 160 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to ATW for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Appleton.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 48,455 passengers from ORD to ATW in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and ATW takes about 30 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Appleton, WI in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 104,136 seats were available on flights from ORD to ATW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,641 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to ATW that year.
- There were 72,641 passengers that flew from Chicago to Appleton in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)