Book your ORD to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to ATL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Punta Cana? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tahiti and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tunica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Big Bear Lake Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to ATL
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Atlanta (ORD to ATL)
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Atlanta is 606 miles.
- American Eagle, American Airlines, Northwest Airlink, UNITED, Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 256,111 passengers from ORD to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ORD to ATL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and ATL takes about 80 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Atlanta in 2009 was 75.41%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to ATL for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 885,310 seats were available on flights from ORD to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 672,623 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to ATL that year.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Atlanta, GA takes about 86 minutes.
- There were 672,623 passengers that flew from Chicago to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, American Eagle, Northwest Airlink, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Comair, Atlantic Southeast, Air Jamaica offer flights from Chicago, IL to Atlanta, GA.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Chicago and Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #7090, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 41 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)