Book your ORD to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to AUS Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to AUS
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Austin (ORD to AUS)
- American Airlines carried a total of 152,339 passengers from ORD to AUS in 2009.
- American Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Shuttle America, Skywest Air offer flights from Chicago, IL to Austin, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Austin is 978 miles.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Chicago and Austin.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to AUS in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- American Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Austin.
- The shortest flight between ORD and AUS takes about 134 minutes.
- 280,338 seats were available on flights from ORD to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 218,849 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to AUS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to AUS for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Austin, TX takes about 136 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Austin.
- There were 218,849 passengers that flew from Chicago to Austin in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ORD to AUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Austin in 2009 was 80.07%.
- Flight #7326, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 64 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Austin.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Antonio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Juan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.