Book your ORD to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to BWI Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ferry Building you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to BWI
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Baltimore (ORD to BWI)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Baltimore.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to BWI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Flight #40, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Baltimore.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Baltimore is 622 miles.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Baltimore.
- There were 299,221 passengers that flew from Chicago to Baltimore in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and Baltimore.
- The shortest flight between ORD and BWI takes about 81 minutes.
- 377,546 seats were available on flights from ORD to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 299,221 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to BWI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to BWI for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 257,446 passengers from ORD to BWI in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to BWI using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, American Eagle, American Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Baltimore, MD.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Baltimore, MD takes about 84 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Baltimore in 2009 was 79.52%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Baltimore from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 221 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)