Book your ORD to PEK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Beijing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and PEK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Capital Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Beijing (PEK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Beijing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to PEK Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Capital Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to PEK
|Air China||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Beijing (ORD to PEK)
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to PEK in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- UNITED offers flights from Chicago, IL to Beijing, China.
- There were 74,652 passengers that flew from Chicago to Beijing in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Beijing.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to PEK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to PEK for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 253 seats.
- 93,185 seats were available on flights from ORD to PEK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74,652 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to PEK that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Beijing in 2009 was 80.25%.
- UNITED carried a total of 74,652 passengers from ORD to PEK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Beijing from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 374 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Beijing, China in 2009 was UNITED's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)