Book your ORD to BIL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Billings airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and BIL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to BIL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Billings (BIL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Billings on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to BIL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Billings (ORD to BIL)
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Chicago to Billings.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Billings is 1060 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Billings.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Billings in 2009 was 86.45%.
- The shortest flight between ORD and BIL takes about 149 minutes.
- Skywest Air, UNITED offer flights from Chicago, IL to Billings, MT.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Billings, MT in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to BIL in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- Flight #5881, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Billings.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 5,660 passengers from ORD to BIL in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Billings, MT takes about 149 minutes.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to BIL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to BIL for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Billings.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Billings from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- There were 6,093 passengers that flew from Chicago to Billings in 2009.
- 7,168 seats were available on flights from ORD to BIL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,093 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to BIL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.