Book your MDW to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to BOS Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Austin you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Boston (MDW to BOS)
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 18,946 passengers from MDW to BOS in 2009.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MDW to BOS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Boston, MA takes about 110 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Boston.
- Flight #885, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Boston.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to BOS in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Boston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to BOS for AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Boston, MA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 19,000 passengers that flew from Chicago to Boston in 2009.
- 27,953 seats were available on flights from MDW to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,000 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to BOS that year.
- The shortest flight between MDW and BOS takes about 110 minutes.
- AirTran Airways, UNITED offer flights from Chicago, IL to Boston, MA.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Chicago to Boston.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Boston is 861 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Boston in 2009 was 61.04%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Boston from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)