Book your ORD to BRU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Brussels airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and BRU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Brussels Airport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to BRU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Brussels (BRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brussels on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to BRU Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Brussels Airport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to BRU
|Brussels Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Brussels (ORD to BRU)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to BRU for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 83,170 seats were available on flights from ORD to BRU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,686 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to BRU that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Brussels, Belgium in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Brussels from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Chicago, IL to Brussels, Belgium.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to BRU in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- American Airlines carried a total of 65,517 passengers from ORD to BRU in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to BRU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 65,686 passengers that flew from Chicago to Brussels in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Brussels in 2009 was 79.08%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Brussels.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tampa Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Boston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ft Lauderdale Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.