Book your ORD to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to BUF Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to BUF
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Buffalo (ORD to BUF)
- UNITED carried a total of 124,361 passengers from ORD to BUF in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Buffalo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Buffalo from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Chicago and Buffalo.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Buffalo in 2009 was 81.52%.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to BUF using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to BUF in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 215,782 passengers that flew from Chicago to Buffalo in 2009.
- Flight #7276, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 44 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Buffalo.
- 260,188 seats were available on flights from ORD to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 215,782 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to BUF that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Buffalo is 473 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to BUF for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Buffalo.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Buffalo, NY takes about 65 minutes.
- The shortest flight between ORD and BUF takes about 64 minutes.
- UNITED, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America, Continental Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Chicago, IL to Buffalo, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. John Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anaheim Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.