Book your ORD to YYC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Calgary airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and YYC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Calgary Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to YYC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to YYC Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Calgary Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to YYC
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|WestJet||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Calgary (ORD to YYC)
- 97,878 seats were available on flights from ORD to YYC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,869 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to YYC that year.
- Skywest Air, Air Canada Jazz, UNITED, Shuttle America offer flights from Chicago, IL to Calgary, Canada.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Calgary in 2009 was 67.08%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Calgary from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 139 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to YYC using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to YYC in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-705 from Bombardier. The CRJ-705 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Calgary.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Calgary, Canada in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to YYC for Air Canada Jazz is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 68,869 passengers that flew from Chicago to Calgary in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 48,758 passengers from ORD to YYC in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)