Book your ORD to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to CUN Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Madrid? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Roatan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to CUN
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Cancun (ORD to CUN)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Chicago and Cancun.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Cancun from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to CUN for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Cancun in 2009 was 79.15%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to CUN in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- UNITED, USA 3000, American Airlines, Mexicana, Aeromexico offer flights from Chicago, IL to Cancun, Mexico.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to CUN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 194,765 passengers that flew from Chicago to Cancun in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 70,407 passengers from ORD to CUN in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 240,549 seats were available on flights from ORD to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 194,765 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to CUN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)