to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 120 seats were available on flights from ORD to MDH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to MDH that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Carbondale, IL in 2009 was UNITED's B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 117 passengers that flew from Chicago to Carbondale in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Carbondale from UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Carbondale.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to MDH for UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 117 passengers from ORD to MDH in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to MDH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Chicago, IL to Carbondale, IL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Carbondale in 2009 was 97.5%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to MDH in 2009 was UNITED's B737-3 from Boeing. The B737-3 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Truck Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Strip you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.