Book your ORD to CID flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Cedar Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and CID, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Eastern Iowa with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to CID Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to CID Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Eastern Iowa.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to CID
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Cedar Rapids (ORD to CID)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to CID for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to CID in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Cedar Rapids from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Cedar Rapids.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to CID using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 146,540 passengers that flew from Chicago to Cedar Rapids in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Cedar Rapids, IA takes about 35 minutes.
- American Eagle carried a total of 59,069 passengers from ORD to CID in 2009.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, Shuttle America, American Connection offer flights from Chicago, IL to Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Flight #7085, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 81 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Cedar Rapids.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Cedar Rapids is 196 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Cedar Rapids, IA in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Cedar Rapids.
- The shortest flight between ORD and CID takes about 35 minutes.
- 241,664 seats were available on flights from ORD to CID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 146,540 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to CID that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Cedar Rapids in 2009 was 62.37%.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Chicago and Cedar Rapids.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Providenciales Turks and Caicos you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.