Book your MDW to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to CLT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Zurich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Edmonton Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Petersburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Charlotte (MDW to CLT)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 71 passengers from MDW to CLT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to CLT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 108 seats were available on flights from MDW to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 71 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to CLT that year.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Chicago, IL to Charlotte, NC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Charlotte in 2009 was 65.74%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Charlotte.
- There were 71 passengers that flew from Chicago to Charlotte in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to CLT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MDW to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Charlotte from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)