Book your ORD to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to CLT
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Charlotte (ORD to CLT)
- The shortest flight between ORD and CLT takes about 81 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Charlotte.
- US Airways operated flights from ORD to CLT using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 529,487 passengers that flew from Chicago to Charlotte in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Charlotte, NC takes about 83 minutes.
- UNITED, US Airways, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Charlotte.
- US Airways, UNITED, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Chicago, IL to Charlotte, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to CLT for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Chicago and Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Charlotte from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 295,235 passengers from ORD to CLT in 2009.
- 639,988 seats were available on flights from ORD to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 529,487 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to CLT that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Charlotte is 599 miles.
- Flight #1910, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 58 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Charlotte.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Charlotte in 2009 was 81.94%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Agra Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.