Book your ORD to CHO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Charlottesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and CHO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Charlottesville Albemarle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to CHO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to CHO Route Map
Looking for Cleveland Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Minneapolis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Charlottesville Albemarle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to CHO
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Charlottesville (ORD to CHO)
- There were 26 passengers that flew from Chicago to Charlottesville in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Charlottesville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Charlottesville from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from ORD to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to CHO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to CHO in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Connection carried a total of 26 passengers from ORD to CHO in 2009.
- American Connection offers flights from Chicago, IL to Charlottesville, VA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to CHO for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Charlottesville in 2009 was 52%.
- American Connection operated flights from ORD to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)