to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Chicago, IL to Chicago, IL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Chicago in 2009 was 94.07%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Chicago from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to MDW in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 216 passengers that flew from Chicago to Chicago in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Chicago.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 148 passengers from ORD to MDW in 2009.
- 2,207 seats were available on flights from ORD to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 216 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to MDW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to MDW for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Chicago, IL in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ORD to MDW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Detroit Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cancun Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sanibel Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tahiti Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.