Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Dallas in 2009 was 26.81%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to DFW for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- UNITED offers flights from Chicago, IL to Dallas, TX.
- UNITED carried a total of 37 passengers from MDW to DFW in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Dallas.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to DFW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Dallas, TX in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 37 passengers that flew from Chicago to Dallas in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MDW to DFW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 312 seats were available on flights from MDW to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to DFW that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Dallas from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kemah Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Machu Picchu Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.