Book your ORD to DAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and DAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Love Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to DAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to DAL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Dallas (ORD to DAL)
- American Eagle carried a total of 21,718 passengers from ORD to DAL in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and DAL takes about 116 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Dallas.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Dallas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Dallas in 2009 was 50.32%.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Chicago to Dallas.
- Flight #4403, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Dallas.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Dallas, TX takes about 116 minutes.
- American Eagle, Xtra Airways, American Airlines, Ryan International offer flights from Chicago, IL to Dallas, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to DAL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to DAL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 42,292 seats were available on flights from ORD to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,059 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to DAL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Dallas is 798 miles.
- There were 22,059 passengers that flew from Chicago to Dallas in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Dallas from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to DAL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Padre Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.