Book your ORD to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to DFW
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Dallas (ORD to DFW)
- The shortest flight between ORD and DFW takes about 114 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Dallas from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Air France's B747-4F from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 847,538 passengers that flew from Chicago to Dallas in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 691,614 passengers from ORD to DFW in 2009.
- Flight #5843, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 31 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Dallas.
- 1,030,864 seats were available on flights from ORD to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 847,538 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to DFW that year.
- Skywest Air, UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Dallas.
- American Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, American Eagle, Air France offer flights from Chicago, IL to Dallas, TX.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Dallas.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to DFW in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Dallas, TX takes about 117 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Dallas in 2009 was 79.47%.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Dallas is 802 miles.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to DFW using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Chicago and Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Whistler? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Kissimmee and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Yountville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.