Book your ORD to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to DAY Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to DAY
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Dayton (ORD to DAY)
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Dayton.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Dayton is 240 miles.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to DAY using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to DAY for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, UNITED, Skywest Air, American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Chicago, IL to Dayton, OH.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Dayton from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Chicago and Dayton.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Dayton in 2009 was 71.78%.
- Flight #7148, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 96 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Dayton.
- The shortest flight between ORD and DAY takes about 40 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Dayton, OH in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Dayton, OH takes about 41 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Dayton.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to DAY in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 30,785 passengers from ORD to DAY in 2009.
- There were 88,286 passengers that flew from Chicago to Dayton in 2009.
- 121,218 seats were available on flights from ORD to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88,286 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to DAY that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Santa Fe and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Minneapolis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Toledo Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.