Book your ORD to DEL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Delhi airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and DEL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Indira Gandhi Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to DEL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Delhi (DEL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Delhi on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to DEL Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Indira Gandhi Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to DEL
|Air India Limited||Boeing 777-300ER|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Jet Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Delhi (ORD to DEL)
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to DEL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Delhi in 2009 was 80.36%.
- There were 69,983 passengers that flew from Chicago to Delhi in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 69,983 passengers from ORD to DEL in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from Chicago, IL to Delhi, India.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Delhi, India in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Delhi from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to DEL for American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Delhi.
- 87,216 seats were available on flights from ORD to DEL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,983 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to DEL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to DEL in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Tokyo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Santa Monica you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.