Book your MDW to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to DEN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Denver (MDW to DEN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Denver, CO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Denver.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Denver, CO takes about 133 minutes.
- Frontier operates the shortest flights from Chicago to Denver.
- Frontier offers flights from Chicago, IL to Denver, CO.
- The shortest flight between MDW and DEN takes about 133 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to DEN for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- 208,056 seats were available on flights from MDW to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 162,382 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to DEN that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Denver in 2009 was 78.27%.
- Frontier carried a total of 162,382 passengers from MDW to DEN in 2009.
- Frontier operated flights from MDW to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Denver from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 135 seats.
- Frontier offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Denver.
- There were 162,382 passengers that flew from Chicago to Denver in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to DEN in 2009 was Frontier's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Denver is 895 miles.
- Flight #533, operated by Frontier, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Denver.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.