Book your ORD to DBQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Dubuque airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and DBQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Dubuque Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to DBQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dubuque (DBQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dubuque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to DBQ Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Dubuque Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to DBQ
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Dubuque (ORD to DBQ)
- American Eagle carried a total of 30,700 passengers from ORD to DBQ in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to DBQ in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle offers flights from Chicago, IL to Dubuque, IA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Dubuque in 2009 was 68.76%.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Chicago to Dubuque.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Dubuque.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Dubuque is 147 miles.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to DBQ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Dubuque, IA takes about 28 minutes.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Dubuque.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Dubuque from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Flight #4045, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Dubuque.
- The shortest flight between ORD and DBQ takes about 28 minutes.
- 48,211 seats were available on flights from ORD to DBQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,700 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to DBQ that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to DBQ for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Dubuque, IA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 30,700 passengers that flew from Chicago to Dubuque in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Napa Valley? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cleveland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bismarck Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Toledo Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.