Book your MDW to YEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Edmonton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and YEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Edmonton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to YEG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to YEG Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Boston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Flagstaff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Atlantic City Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Edmonton (MDW to YEG)
- 64 seats were available on flights from MDW to YEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to YEG that year.
- There were 44 passengers that flew from Chicago to Edmonton in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from MDW to YEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Edmonton.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to YEG in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Edmonton from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to YEG for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Edmonton, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Edmonton in 2009 was 68.75%.
- Air Canada offers flights from Chicago, IL to Edmonton, Canada.
- Air Canada carried a total of 44 passengers from MDW to YEG in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)