Book your ORD to YEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Edmonton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and YEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Edmonton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to YEG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to YEG Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Edmonton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to YEG
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Air Canada||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Edmonton (ORD to YEG)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Edmonton from UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to YEG for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Edmonton in 2009 was 65.24%.
- Shuttle America, Skywest Air, UNITED offer flights from Chicago, IL to Edmonton, Canada.
- Shuttle America operated flights from ORD to YEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 44,222 passengers that flew from Chicago to Edmonton in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and Edmonton.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 27,638 passengers from ORD to YEG in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Edmonton, Canada in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to YEG in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- 65,158 seats were available on flights from ORD to YEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44,222 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to YEG that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fiesta Texas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.