Book your ORD to ELP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to El Paso airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and ELP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to El Paso Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to ELP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to ELP Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to El Paso Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to ELP
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to El Paso (ORD to ELP)
- American Airlines, Skywest Air, Xtra Airways, Ryan International, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to El Paso, TX.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Chicago and El Paso.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to El Paso, TX takes about 168 minutes.
- 90,290 seats were available on flights from ORD to ELP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,831 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to ELP that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to ELP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 60,831 passengers that flew from Chicago to El Paso in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to ELP for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- American Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to El Paso.
- Flight #5809, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 24 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to El Paso.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to ELP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to El Paso in 2009 was 64.23%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and El Paso from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The shortest flight between ORD and ELP takes about 166 minutes.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to El Paso.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to El Paso, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and El Paso is 1236 miles.
- American Airlines carried a total of 49,476 passengers from ORD to ELP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Williamsburg you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.