Book your ORD to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to FLL
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale (ORD to FLL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Fort Lauderdale from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Fort Lauderdale is 1182 miles.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 204,656 passengers that flew from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 108,550 passengers from ORD to FLL in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and FLL takes about 155 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to FLL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines, American Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Chicago, IL to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Flight #2244, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to FLL for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 135 seats.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Fort Lauderdale, FL takes about 155 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Fort Lauderdale.
- 236,629 seats were available on flights from ORD to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 204,656 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to FLL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to FLL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 83.82%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Budget Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.