Book your ORD to RSW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Fort Myers airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and RSW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to RSW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to RSW Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to RSW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Fort Myers (ORD to RSW)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Chicago and Fort Myers.
- American Airlines carried a total of 70,706 passengers from ORD to RSW in 2009.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Fort Myers.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to RSW in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Fort Myers is 1120 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to RSW for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Fort Myers.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to RSW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Fort Myers in 2009 was 80.93%.
- American Airlines, Spirit Airlines, USA 3000, UNITED, Shuttle America offer flights from Chicago, IL to Fort Myers, FL.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Fort Myers, FL takes about 143 minutes.
- The shortest flight between ORD and RSW takes about 141 minutes.
- 238,420 seats were available on flights from ORD to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 195,526 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to RSW that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Fort Myers from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 195,526 passengers that flew from Chicago to Fort Myers in 2009.
- Flight #207, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 46 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Fort Myers.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Davenport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glacier National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.