Book your ORD to FRA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Frankfurt airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and FRA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Frankfurt Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to FRA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to FRA Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Frankfurt Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to FRA
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Frankfurt (ORD to FRA)
- There were 445,280 passengers that flew from Chicago to Frankfurt in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to FRA for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 218 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Frankfurt in 2009 was 81.39%.
- UNITED carried a total of 157,444 passengers from ORD to FRA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Frankfurt.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Frankfurt, Germany in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED, Lufthansa, Air India, American Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Frankfurt, Germany.
- Lufthansa operated flights from ORD to FRA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Frankfurt from Air India is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 342 seats.
- 541,173 seats were available on flights from ORD to FRA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 445,280 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to FRA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to FRA in 2009 was Air India's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Fairmont you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.