Book your ORD to GFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Grand Forks airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and GFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Grand Forks Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to GFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Forks (GFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Forks on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to GFK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Grand Forks (ORD to GFK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Grand Forks in 2009 was 93.94%.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 62 passengers from ORD to GFK in 2009.
- There were 62 passengers that flew from Chicago to Grand Forks in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Grand Forks from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to GFK for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to GFK in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air operated flights from ORD to GFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Grand Forks.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Chicago, IL to Grand Forks, ND.
- 234 seats were available on flights from ORD to GFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to GFK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Grand Forks, ND in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paso Robles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.