Book your ORD to GJT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Grand Junction airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and GJT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Walker Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to GJT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Junction (GJT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Junction on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to GJT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Grand Junction (ORD to GJT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Grand Junction from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Skywest Air operated flights from ORD to GJT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,610 seats were available on flights from ORD to GJT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 945 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to GJT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Grand Junction in 2009 was 76.18%.
- There were 945 passengers that flew from Chicago to Grand Junction in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Grand Junction.
- Skywest Air, American Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Grand Junction, CO.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to GJT in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 748 passengers from ORD to GJT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Grand Junction, CO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to GJT for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dubrovnik Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anguilla Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.