Book your ORD to GRB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Green Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and GRB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Austin Straubel Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to GRB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to GRB Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Austin Straubel Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to GRB
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Green Bay (ORD to GRB)
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to GRB using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to GRB for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Green Bay is 174 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Green Bay.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Green Bay, WI takes about 31 minutes.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Green Bay.
- 161,187 seats were available on flights from ORD to GRB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111,539 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to GRB that year.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Green Bay, WI.
- Flight #5978, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 91 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Green Bay.
- American Eagle carried a total of 50,405 passengers from ORD to GRB in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and GRB takes about 31 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Green Bay in 2009 was 68.66%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Green Bay from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Green Bay, WI in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 111,539 passengers that flew from Chicago to Green Bay in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Green Bay.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to GRB in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Zealand Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Clearwater Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.