Book your ORD to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to GSO Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to GSO
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Greensboro (ORD to GSO)
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 36,026 passengers from ORD to GSO in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Greensboro in 2009 was 68.12%.
- American Connection operated flights from ORD to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Greensboro from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 147 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to GSO for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 58,203 passengers that flew from Chicago to Greensboro in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 85,860 seats were available on flights from ORD to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,203 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to GSO that year.
- Gojet Airlines, American Connection, UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Greensboro, NC.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Greensboro.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to GSO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel Myrtle Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trip Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.