Book your MDW to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to GSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Greenville (MDW to GSP)
- 250 seats were available on flights from MDW to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to GSP that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Greenville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the MD-90 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 150 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 133 passengers from MDW to GSP in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Greenville in 2009 was 88.67%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to GSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to GSP in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MDW to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Chicago, IL to Greenville, SC.
- There were 133 passengers that flew from Chicago to Greenville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-90 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1995.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental St. Martin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sorrento Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.